Winery History

Original Winery in 1940

First Winery Built in 1940

Albert and Theresa built the original winery just west of their home. The winery consisted of a basement and small ground-level floor.
Winery addition in 1978

Winery Addition in 1978

Allan made several improvements and oversaw the expansion of the winery to four times its original size.
Grape Bins and grapes in front of the present winery

Present Day

Lee took over the family business in 1985 when he returned from college. Then met Nancy and by 2002, another family of Klingshirns starting operating the winery.

It Started With Surplus Grapes

Expanding The Product Line

Continuing The Wine Making Legacy